Sunday, October 31, 2004

Happy Halloween

I must say...this has been a fun Halloween. First the Costume Contest at work (Friday). I'm somewhat disappointed I couldnt dress up as an Angel...my wings broke off and the halo was crooked. So I settled for the witches hat, black stockings, black dress, and boots. Nice comments from strangers...mostly about me being a good Witch. I told them about the "Angel" costume...and they comment that "You're already an angel"...yeah, yeah. So I go for the Witch look. I check out my competition for the DVD player. Hmm, Rob as "Bruce Lee"...I think he has me beat. But then Gloria comes all Hippie/Flower child looking with the long black wig and bandana...and I'm so happy she dresses up...and wins the contest. But today...after Paul shows up with his two faced/two sided demon person...I think...he should've come on Friday. However, that would rob Gloria out of the DVD. I love this holiday. People dressed up...and all the candy! I didnt mind the two adorable 6 year old kids who said "nice costume Miss Rocelyn, if only that BIG pimple on your cheek was on your nose..."

Possible costume next year:
1) Angel
2) Witch
3) Wonder Woman
4) Private Nurse
5) Some kind of "Period" costume

No comments: