Saturday, October 16, 2004

In The Beginning...

In the Beginning, I wrote:

It's 9:30pm on a Saturday night.
October 16th, 2004.
I could be home right now watching "Growing Pains: Return of the Seavers."
Maybe not. I'll probably be home eating popcorn waiting for "Desparate Housewives"
I'm really impresed with "ABC" right now.
Chuck Lorre is a genius for creating "Dharma & Greg" and "Two and a Half Men"
I'm listening to a "Bangles" song, and for some reason I'm thinking of that episode of "Gilmore Girls."
I'm thrilled that Lorelai and Luke are finally together.
If I cant watch "Life As We Know It" on Thursday, I can always catch it on ABC Family another day, right?!?
I almost chocked on my popcorn during the last episode of "Lost" - Locke and the wheelchair --- goosebumps!
Is it better to watch "The Apprentice" on Thusday --- or the Saturday episode with a longer boardroom scene?

Do I watch too much TV?





No comments: