Tuesday, November 09, 2004

MTA Gripes

I hate waiting for the bus at 6:30 in the morning
I hate it when the bus runs 10 minutes late, or 5 minutes early.
I hate it when the only empty seat is close to someone with Body Odor.
I hate having to listen to mutlitple conversations of people on their cell phones.
I hate waiting for the 3:45pm bus to go home...I get out of work at 3:15pm.
I hate flagging down the Sunday bus at 7:10pm...he ALWAYS seems to miss my stop.
I hate waiting for the bus when it's raining.
I hate waiting for the bus when it's freezing.
I hate waiting for the bus when it's hot.
I hate that "short" bus driver who keeps calling me "kid".
I hate bus drivers who talk on their cell phones.
I hate paying $52 a month for a bus pass only to go through all those things.

No comments: