Sunday, November 28, 2004

Sunday Night Television

It's another "Extreme Makeover:Home Edition" and "Desperate Housewives" night.

If I could only work my VCR, I would be able to record "American Dreams".
But I think I'll just wait until the whole season comes out in DVD.
I have yet to see the complete first season.

Anyways, once again, I got a little "misty eyed" tonight with E.M.H.E.
Tonight's show was about a family who has a son/brother with brittle bone disease.
It was another beautiful makeover - and the little boy (forgot his name) was adorable.
What got me "misty eyed" was that they provided the daughter with a scholarship to a Fashion Institute. And this is what I love about this show...not only do they makeover their homes, they do things like pay for scholarships, mortgages, and new cars. And ofcourse Ty is definitely eye candy.

With D.H., The commercials stated that one of the "desperate housewives" was going to leave forever...I knew that it was going to be that nosy neighbor (Martha). They couldn't kill off one of the main characters!! And I didnt think that they would kill off Edie (sp) too. I guess the best thing about this episode is Susan and Mike "hooking up". I just loved it when he showed up at her door and told her he didnt want to lose her...so she could ask him anything....and the kiss...wow!!
Have to wait for two weeks to find out what happens next.

I actually dont mind that they wont show D.H. next week - I'm looking forward to watching "The Five People You Meet In Heaven".

No comments: