Sunday, May 22, 2005

The Leak Continues

When I woke up this morning, the leak was still there.
I decided not to use the shower, so I used my tabo to
wash myself up. No need to wash my hair today.
I got to work at 10am and just stressed out about the
whole entire thing. I asked a manager if it was possible
that this leak happened because of my warm showers
and the whole water/steam combo and being trapped
in the sealant...if this theory even makes sense. He said
it was possible and that it has happened to him too.
So he told me that I should call my apt manager about
the leak. I called the A.M. but got his voice mail...about
two hours later he called me back up at work and I told
him about the situation. I gave him permission to enter
my apartment just so I could have some peace of mind that
this leak will be over by the end of the week. When I got
back home there the slow leak was still there. On the far
corner of my tub ceiling..I noticed another leak..coming down
from a small bubbly area...I was tempted to get my hanger
again just to punch another hole.

No comments: