Saturday, May 21, 2005

Leak

I've just got out of the shower and realized there is a leak on my ceiling. I thought it was strange that I felt drops of water on my back ... and it couldnt been the shower ... so I shut off the water and looked above me and noticed a leak!! Slow droplets of water coming down from my ceiling. Why didnt I notice it before?? There seems to be a "bubble" that had formed...I quickly soaped up and washed up to get out of the tub...I was paranoid that the pipes might exlpoded and the 2nd floor would fall on me. Then I decided to touch the ceiling ... using one of my hangers since Im too short to actually reach it .. so I did a little poking .. and a rip happened .. and more water came down...faster drips now ... dammit why didnt I get renters insurance...anyways...the drops was slowing down...and I figured I'll just wait till it "empties out" ... but now I have to go to work ... I just need to fill out a work order form and turn it in to the leasing office.

No comments: