Saturday, May 28, 2005

The LOST Finale

Finally! This episode was amazing!
I didnt really have a favorite "Jack and Kate"
moment in this episode...or for awhile. I
actually loved more of the scenes with Sun and Jin.
Hurley had some really great lines too!

Whats with the black ghostly smoke flying around?
And whats with the loud "thumping" noise?? What is
this SECURITY DEVICE??!!

No polar bears / boars running around in this
episode.

I'm just rambling..explosions..kidnapped babies..
Charlie grabbing the drugs..more "Lockisms"..
Hurley finding his "lotto" numbers on the hatch.
Etc..Etc..and more flashbacks..wow!

The raft scenes with the guys was entertaining.
I did not expect Walt to be taken by the "others" !!
And the hatch...where does it lead to?
Cant wait to see the new season!!

Are there "others" out there who is just as thrilled
as I am to see Boone on the finale?!?

No comments: