Thursday, May 26, 2005

Notice To Enter Dwelling: Part 2

I came home today and found another notice. I guess
they are going to "repair water damage/leak" tomorrow
between 8am to 5pm. Please let this be over already!!
The drip from the second bubble is still there. Its not major,
I just hate seeing water up there. I will not touch that bubble
just to create another rip, which will then pour out some
excess water, and then leave me with a second hole in the
wall.

I'm still kinda disappointed that Bo Bice didnt win A.I.
I heard from the "news" that he was actually sick that night.
Which answers why he wasnt the "energetic" person he
usually is. But I still feel he had a better performance than
Carrie. Can you imagine how much better he would have
been if he wasnt sick. Carrie might have had a great last
song...but the title should have gone to Bo...for a wonderful
performance for the whole season. This whole voting process
is flawed anyways. I'm so happy that Clay is doing better than
Reuben in selling records...hmm...being runner up isnt that
bad!

I just have one other disappointment from yesterday:
They finally took my Amtrak ticket!! I was able to
use that one ticket for THREE trips!! And now, someone
finally came by my seat to collect it. Bummer. Lets see
how long I could keep my next one.

My sisters graduation was really nice! I'm really proud of her.
We had dinner at Kabuki..I was craving for tempura...but
decided on Chicken Teriyaki instead. The sushi was nice too.

I really hope this leak situation is fixed.

No comments: