Thursday, June 30, 2005

Jet Lag & Bruised Knee

Still suffering from Jet Lag!!

After work I decided to go to the library. Stayed there for about an hour, then waited for the bus. I found myself falling asleep at the bus stop. Kinda happy that I didnt miss it. Anyways, as I was stepping up to the bus,
I guesss I missed a step...tripped...and fell on my left knee.

Ouch...thats gonna bruise.

Anyways...I picked up the items that fell off my bag...and the bus driver was asking me how I was. I said I was fine...nothing was wrong.

I was feeling really embarrassed! Good thing there was only three other passengers.

Anyways, I lifted up my pants and saw a small red mark...knowing how I bruise easily I knew that in a couple of hours that small mark will soon become a big, purple, blue, scary, ugly thingy.

I put some ice on it as soon as I got home...from Rite Aid...had to buy the Cold and Hot pack...and sure enough...it TRIPLED in size.

I just hope I could walk tomorrow. My knee is numb right now...I'm just too sleepy to think about the pain.

No comments: