Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Strange Dream: Episode

Okay ... another night with a strange dream.

I was in this graduation ceremony (im one of the graduates) it
seemed like some kind of College Grad since the people there were
much older than highschool.

One strange thing about it was seeing Shirley .. my best friend in
high school ... in this dream. She's graduating too ... Im not sure
with what though ... heck I dont even know what degree Im getting.
There are some random people I know from highschool and
college who are scattered in the crowd.

At one point someone gives me an iBook to text message other
people (why not a cell phone? beats me). Anyways, another
person in this dream is KC who I havent seen for about a year and he's
there .. and we're talking.

But I have to leave to get back to my seat and chat online with
Shirley on my iBook. The graduation ends ... and somehow
Im in a Grad party but I dont know anyone there. I do know that
I see KC in the distance ... and he waves at me and I wave back
but then he's gone.

No comments: