Sunday, September 18, 2005

Some Thoughts On The Emmys

Outstanding Comedy: "Everybody Loves Raymond"
* I kinda wanted Desperate Housewives to win...but they
have next year...and since its the last season of ELR..I was
actually glad.

Outstanding Drama: "Lost"
* YES! If they lost (haha / funny) they would
have been ROBBED!

Oustanding Writing - Comedy: "Arrested Developement"
* Okay ... so three nominations for the same show ... it
must be good writing ... I dont watch this show show
I really cant say if they deserved it ... but Desperate
Housewives "should" have won.

Oustanding Writing - Drama: "House"
* Once again ... another show I dont watch ... but come
on ... LOST should have won! ..plane crash / polar bears /
mystery numbers /wheelchair bound person who can walk /
flashbacks / the "others"/ etc.

Lead Actress - Comedy: Felicity Huffman
* I felt somewhat relieved that Teri Hatcher
didnt win ... and that some other housewife
won.

No comments: