Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas Shopping

I've never been sooo exhausted!!

It was my day off so I decided to finally go Christmas Shopping.

Started at Target at 8:30am -- bought one gift

While waiting for the bus .. decided to have breakfast at McDonalds.

Went to Glendale Galleria around 10:30 -- walked around looking for OLD NAVY
and DIDNT find it on the Mall Directly -- I went to that Mall just to go to OLD NAVY!
Anyways ... went to Victorias Secret / Express / and GAP ... it turns out the item
I bought at Target has some kind of "security device" and set off the alarms in those
stores ... but no one bothered me. It was just walking around finding the stores .. I
was soo exhausted. Bought four gifts at GAP.

Do I buy Lunch here??? I decided to PASS

Left Glendale Galleria around 1:30 ... then arrived at Burbank Town Center at
2:00 ... I really didnt feel like shopping there .. so I decided to go home .. the
maintenace guys should be done "putting back" my bath tub ceiling.

When I got back around 2:30 ... NOTHING WAS FIXED ... AND I LEFT MESSAGES
ON MY APT. MANAGERS PHONE ... NO ONE WOULD ANSWER. Where in the
world am I going to shower??

I called work and Nora said I could shower there ... I spoke to Gloria and she said that
there IS an OLD NAVY "in" the Glendale Galleria ... its just outside in a building of its
own!!!

Realized still hungry ... but do I eat/cook something ... nope .. cuz ..

Around 4:00pm I decided to go to Hollywood & Highland shopping center to buy more gifts.
I went to Victorias Secret (again) / EXPRESS (again) / GAP (again) / Banana Republic.
Bought one gift at Victorias Secret and one gift at GAP. I saw Melanie at GAP and she also
bought gifts at Victorias Secret.

I think I must have arrived home at 6pm ... soo tired ... I have to get all these gifts
"ready" by tomorrow ... I decided not to wrap them ... and use the boxes as is ..

I'm "malled out" ... "bused out" ... and glad I dont have to commute like this anymore ..
until next Chrismas!!

No comments: