Friday, January 06, 2006

The Wedding Date

Okay...so this was the first DVD I watched this year...and
it was "just o.k." ... in my opinion. I should have listened to
my friend Mike who said it was "stupid" ... but I didnt think
it was "stupid" .. it just wasnt "great" and will not find its
way to my "collection".

Dermont Mulroney was hot as always ... but I do think that
the movie poster does NOT flatter him at all!!! I enjoyed
watching Debra Messing ... away from her "Will & Grace"
role.

The only thing that bothered me in this movie is that
Nick & Kat didnt really have much quality time together
for me to believe that Nick would really give up his
"profession" for her. So yeah .. they "got it on" but
really ... I dont think they spent enough time for me to
believe they should be a couple.

Well worth my $1 rental at the library

No comments: