Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Crash DVD

** WARNING ... SPOILERS **

"It's the sense of touch. In any real city, you walk, you know? You brush past people, people bump into you. In L.A., nobody touches you. We're always behind this metal and glass. I think we miss that touch so much, that we crash into each other, just so we can feel something. "


Okay ... This movie was ... AMAZING!!

I still wanted "Brokeback Mountain" to win the Oscar ... but I
definitely understand why members of the Academy voted for
this movie ... ofcourse there might have been many members
that only saw this movie and not "Brokeback Mountain" .. this
was great storytelling .. and deserving of the Oscar for the
orignal screenwriting.

But ... WHY / WHY / WHY did "THAT" have to happen to
Ryan Phillippe ... He becomes the BAD guy .. and "finger
fucker" Matt Dillon saves Thandie Newton and he's the
GOOD guy!!

The impenetrable cloak
The blank bullets
The fathers & daughters

The Fairy / The Angel / The Saint

The wives / The husbands

The cops / The robbers

I could go on and on about how AMAZING this movie is!
I will definitely get it for my collection!

p.s.
Can someone tell me how Ludacris got away ... WITH EVERYTHING!!

No comments: