Thursday, March 16, 2006

Failure To Launch

There's a scene in the beginning of the movie when Matthew
McConaughey walks out of the bathroom with a towel around
his waist ... ahhh .... yes this man is damn sexy!!

Anyways .. that was one of the good parts of the movie. I
didnt want to read any of the reviews but I read it was a
hit at the box office.

The "script" has its cute moments .. I just didn't think that
having characters bitten by animals was funny ... what was
the whole point of that! In the end of the movie .. the whole
"reality show" "scene" ... did we really need those EXTRA
people watching on ...

For some reason everytime M.M. said "bull shit", I started
to feel I was watching "How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days" ..

But MM and SJP were a cute couple ... and it was a cute movie.
So .. yeah .. go out and watch this movie ... and see M.M with
just a towel on.

No comments: