Monday, March 06, 2006

Thoughts About The Oscars

Funny Opening Sequence ... I'd love to be in bed with George Clooney too!

Clooney ... Sexy mofo ... wins ... ONE PICK RIGHT!

I really didnt think Ben Stillers "joke" was funny ... green man!

Wallace and Gromit wins!! TWO PICKS RIGHT!

I wish I saw The Constant Gardener .. R Weisz WINS .. THREE PICKS RIGHT!!

I really wasnt into the "Oscar Smear Campaign" Parodies

I REALY, REALLY, LOVED THE FACT THAT Three 6 Mafia Won!! So I was
WRONG about best song .... They Thanked Jesus .. and George Clooney!!

I kinda laughed when Jennifer Gardner ALMOST had an accident ...

I now want to watch TSOTSI ... was right about this win!

I now want to watch MARCH OF THE PENGUINS .. another winner for me!

Im soo glad Reese Witherspoon Won (and another right pick) ... but bummed
that Joaquin Phoenix didnt.

I knew that Brokeback & Crash would win the screenplay category ... NOW
I REALLY WANT TOS SEE CRASH ... but I still liked Matchpoint!

I loved GClooneys speech .. where he says sumtin like "i guess im not getting
director" ... really glad that Ang Lee got it .. "i wish i knew how to quit you" :-)

AND ... THE OSCAR FOR BEST PICTURE ... wow .. I REALLY SHOULD
WATCH "CRASH" !! Upsetting yes ... but .. it must have been good .. but
hey ... Million Dollar Baby won last year .. over Aviator .. and I watched MDB
on DVD ... I was just sooo upset and depressed of the ending .. AVIATOR
WAS ROBBED!!

BTW ... Did Cathy Schulman say she wanted to thank her husband AND WIFE??
Or "our husbands & wives" ... I couldnt pay attention to her acceptance speech ..
I was also suprised she also thanked Bob Yari .. since they are suing each other.

No comments: