Monday, May 29, 2006

Freaks and Geeks - The Complete Series

OMG ... how could I have not watched this show when
it was on air!!

A friend of mine at work let me borrow the DVDs ...
I practically wanted to watch it all in one sitting .. but
come on ... Im not a couch potato ... anyways ... one
DVD (3 episodes a day) was enough.

It kind of reminded me of "My So Called Life" ~
another show cancelled for whatever reason ... I
just wish it didnt end the way it ended ... both
shows!!

Anyways ... back to F&G ... I really wish they ended
the show with Nick and Lindsay having some kind of
time "together" ... rather than Nick being at that
disco ... and Lindsay ditching the Academic Summit.

But the whole series ... it just resonated with me ...
The characters ... the stories ... the writing ... the
acting ... everything was enjoyable.

1 comment:

Heather said...

you should check out "Undeclared" as well, another fantastic series that was tragically cut short. It is from the same brilliant minds that made "Freaks and Geeks"