Monday, May 15, 2006

Greys Anatomy Season Finale

Please don't think of me as an evil person...but I'm GLAD that
Denny DIED!!

Soo where to start ... Sundays episode was brilliant!! How in
the end Preston was shot ... and Izzy cutting Dennys wire ...
brillant ... brilliant writers.

I knew that "Asshole Manager Guy" was going to "get it"
somehow because why would someone like him get to walk
away from the hospital. Then the shots were fired...and I knew..
AMG was shot!! Whoo Hoo ... then they show Dr Burke ... whoa!

Everything else seems like a blur.

Now for the 2-hour Monday episode ... First hour was great ...
Second hour (the prom hour) was "okay" ... I seriously think
the whole Prom premise was just to get McDreamy & Meredith
together! And come on ... "will you go to the prom with me" ...
George to Callie (funny) .... McDreamy to McHot (not funny) .

I think my favorite part of hour 2 was the whole "interegation"
scene with all four of them ... Sandra Oh should get an emmy
nomination for her scene (did anyone else cry too?) ... aww and
Meredith telling Dr. Webber she knows about him having an
affair with her mom ... brilliant writers!

... so McDreamy & Meredith getting it on ... and Callie
finding them .. did she have to help Meredith ... I would
have done something else ...

In the end ... sorry .. but Im not too sorry ... Denny dies ... it
was expected ... soo who will Meredith choose?? McVet or
McDreamy?? I really hope its McVet ... I kinda dont want
Addison to lose Derek right now ... if she was a bitch yeah .. but
she's actually a nice person. Then we'll have another season
for them to chase each other around ... and then maybe
McSteamy could come back .. and we'll hear his back story
with McHot ... and then she'll realize she should be with
him ... stay friends with McDreamy ... and then McDreamy
and Meredith can be together.

I need to get the DVD soon.

No comments: