Thursday, June 01, 2006

Scheduling A Dentist Appointment

My company finally got Dental insurance for
benefits ... and its been a LONG time since I've
had a checkup.

I hate searching for Dentists ... and I hate the
time it takes to make an appointment by
phone.

It took me an hour to make an actual appointment.
I chose the same Dentist my co-worker selected.
He hasnt been there yet ... but tells me the clinic is
close by.

When I called to make an appointment, the clinic said
that they did take new clients ... I just had to contact
the insurance company to say that I selected them. I
called the insurance company and said that the particular
clinic had told them they werent accepting new patients.
So I called the clinic back and told them they had to call
the insurance company to tell them that they did accept
new patients ... there reason that this happened was that
they are now under new management ... and had a new
memeber list number.

So the clinic calls the insurance company about the new
member list number ... I call the insurance company to
say I'm selecting this clinic .... the insurance company faxes
my info to the clinic. And then I call to verify if my info
has been received ... and then schedule an appointment.

June 9th .... 4 pm

I hate dental visits ... its been awhile ... and I know I'm
going to get "negative" results ... I brush twice a day ..
and I know I should brush after lunch .. but man I'm
at work ... and ofcourse ... I'm a "non flosser" ... but I
rinse with Listerine twice a day ... that should help ..
right?!?!

I guess its time to floss daily and brush three times a
day!

No comments: