Monday, August 21, 2006

The Terminal

I was somewhat suprised with this movie. When the movie
first came out, I thought that it'll just be about Tom Hanks
and Catherine Zeta-Jones. But there was a superb supporting
cast.

I absolutely loved Kumar Pallana! His portrayal of Gupta Rajan
was wonderful. I was laughing at Viktor & Amelias date scene.
Kumar Pallana was doing all these tricks with plates, etc. I met
him at work before ... he's a very humble, quiet, and down to earth.
I remember handing over some scripts to him and asking him how
long will they be filming, and he hoped not to long. Then he mentioned
working in The Royal Tanenbaums ... I didnt see it then. But after
watching the movie, I thought he was a wonderful actor in that too.

Diego Luna was adorable, and I'm soo glad they made Stanley Tucci a
"nice" guy in the very end. The movie ended somewhat in a weird note.
I really wished that Amelia and Viktor had a better "ending".

No comments: