Monday, October 16, 2006

Hiro My Hero

I just absolutely love Heroes!!

Yes, I adore Milo V. ~ but its not just because of him
that I'm watching. Watching this show feels like watching
the first season of Lost ... I just keep wanting more. Sadly,
I'm somewhat disappointed with these last episodes of
Lost ~ I'm just sooo annoyed with "the others".

I love the scenes with Hiro ... soo funny ... and best
"visuals" ~ I'm not sure how I feel about the cheeleader
chick (whats with the "save the cheerleader" thingy?) ~
Isaac was freaky looking when he was painting ~ and
Niki's "split personality" (or is it) was somewhat expected.
But I really wish Nathan didnt sleep with her.

So I'm thinking that the first season will be about
saving New York ~ I kinda like the "small" numbers
of Hero characters ... I actually don't want to see more.
With Lost ... we got the addition of "the tailies" ... then
"the others" ... that just annoyed me. So I hope the
producers keep the characters "small".

No comments: