Monday, October 02, 2006

Mondays don't suck

Okay, since the Fall TV season began my Monday schedule
is basically going to be:

7am - 3pm ~ work
4pm - 6pm ~ nap
8pm - 8:30 ~ The Class
8:30 - 9:00 ~ How I Met Your Mother
9:00-10:00 ~ Heroes
10pm-11pm ~ Studio 60

I have to record Two and a Half Men on my computer
and watch it the next day since I plan on watching
Heroes ... I can't believe I almost missed it today!! I
was watching the begining of Two and a Half and kept
thinking there is suppose to be something I was suppose
to record .. so I turn on my "Computer TV" and see Heroes
as now showing ... I changed the channel on my TV and
decided to record Two and a Half. I adore Milo!!! When
he hugged his brother after he realized he was floating.
Awww ... great show. And Studio 60 was wonderful tonight.
I kinda thought it was odd when "Will You Still Love Me"
was playing ... but I guess that was what Matt Perry was
thinking ... will the audience still love him the next day.
Maybe I'm wrong ... but hey ... Mondays dont suck.

No comments: