Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Tuesdays & Fridays

It's Gilmore Girls night!

It's also Friday Night Lights night!

Well ofcourse I'm going to watch Gilmore Girls, but because
FNL is getting such great reveiws I have to watch it too.

And since both shows are on the same time, I could watch
Gilmore Girls ... record FNL ... and watch it at 9pm ... and
be in bed by 10pm or 10ish.

Want to know something crazy ... I actually liked Friday Night
better!! It was a GREAT PILOT!! I'm still going to record
the show ... because ... I actually want to watch it AGAIN.

I cant really say that about Gilmore Girls. Why did the writers
have to "make" Lane pregnant!! The best part of the show was
"Kirks" diner.

Make it funny once again!! Make it interesting!!

Friday is going to make Tuesday great!

No comments: