Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Doctors Visit

I had my annual physical today, and felt somewhat
disappointed with my "doctor" ~

Maybe its because I've been fasting since 8:00pm
last night since I wanted to have my blood tested
for my cholesteral, etc. ~ I've felt really moody, and
it seemed that this doctor didn't help me much.

This is the third year I've visited this doctor and I'm
hoping I could change to another one ~ last year I asked
if I could have a Thyroid test because I felt that I should
weight more considering the things that I eat. She said
something like "you don't have a thyroid problem, or
weight problem ... you're just not fat like the rest of us"

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!

This year ... I asked about getting an MRI ... or just
tests regarding some headaches I've been having. I
guess the way I described them she didnt think I
had a problem ... "its not a tumor" ... but she said that
she'll talk to the nurses about setting up a Cat Scan.

Maybe I've just been watching too much Grey's Anatomy,
hoping that my doctor would atleast have some kind of
"understanding" for me rather than another patient they
need to finish looking over.

No comments: