Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Change of Service

I cancelled my Earthlink Dial Up Service today!!

I thought that it would take just take 10 minutes
(more or less) to cancel my account, but this person
just kept asking me all these extra questions ... how
old am I (because I sounded young), if I work or go
to school, and asked me what ethnicity I was, etc.

I told him I was from the Philippines and he asked
me if I was a nurse!!! Because he has friends moving
to the States and they are all nurses! I really didnt
know how to end all these questions. Finally he asked
me why I wanted to cancel my service ... and I just
made up a story about how I could access the internet
with my friends computer. But really ... my free trial
was up ... and I wanted to try a new service.

Netzero!

So I finally get off the phone ... and start my new NetZero
experience. I have 3 months of free service ... then I make
my decision of which company to sign up with.

1. SBC Global
2. AOL
3. Earthlink
4. NetZero

I don't know whats going on ... but I've noticed that the pics
I have don't have the greatest quality!! I don't know how
this feature changed!!

Must be a sign...but its only the first night.

No comments: