Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Eight Perform

Melinda ~ Not her best performance, but still great, I loved what
she said about Simon.

Lakisha ~ "Safe" ? I dont think so ... great performance ... I think
a little better than Melinda tonight.

Chris ~ Not my favorite performance ... but still nice voice.

Haley ~ "not a singer song" ... and I agree ... I really couldn't understand
some of the words she was singing.

Phil ~ I liked this performance ... until his voice cracked .. still nice though.

Jordin ~ ANOTHER GLORIA ESTEFAN SONG!!! Just a "so so" nothing
"Yo" factor about it for me.

Blake ~ okay ... so I've been waiting for one of the guys to sing "I need to know",
someone HAD TO HAVE PICKED THIS SONG, and knowing Blake was going to
sing it ... i knew it was going to be good. HOT HOT HOT!

Sanjaya ~ well ... it wasn't bad ... but ... can he please go next week. Maybe being
"good" will actually get him kicked off.

1 comment:

Daniel Bruckner said...

If I had to make a guess, I think Sanjaya will make it to the finals against Lakisha. But in all honesty, this season is doomed. None of these singers will sell many records.