Sunday, April 01, 2007

It's April

It's A New Month!!

Okay ... so I lagged BIG TIME in blogging last month.
And the month before ... etc. I don't want to make
another "resolutions of the month" ... all I know is that
this is the month that I "shape up" !!

So I've decided I need to gain some weight. I still
feel somewhat underweight and need to add some
pounds. So I'll be working out and eating more.

I don't know if this will be unhealthy ... but I was
thinking of "snacking" DAILY on McDonalds
French Fries and Chocolate shake ... just once a
day ... after work. I figured I'll spend about $100
for the month eating that everyday.

But ofcourse I'll be eating fruits, and other healthy
"stuff" ~ It'll be fun ... eating ... and eating ... I don't
know why I didnt think of this before.

So ... for the month of April ... Oprahs magazine has
a calendar theme of "Cool In A Crisis" ... so I've told
myself ... "no more stress at work" ... I really shouldn't
let small or big things get to me ... it really isn't worth
the stress.

And the writing ... it still continues ... I got a bit of
writers block ... but then today ... I got inspired by
someone.

*******************************************

"Living fealessly is not the same thing as never being
afraid. It's good to be afraid occasionally. Fear is a
good teacher." ~ Michael Ignatieff

2 comments:

Daniel Bruckner said...

I've hit a little bit of the 'block' myself.

I'm not so sure about this diet you've proposed. Maybe you should watch 'Supersize Me' first.

Roz said...

But I did watch "Supersize Me" ~ I'm just going to SNACK on shake and fries daily ~ and its a SMALL shake and fries ~