Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Comment From Akash

About a month ago, I found out a college friend had passed away.
At that time, I wanted to write something "in memory" of him in
his Friendster profile. But I didn't. Today I went into my Friendster
account and found out that his profile wasn't available. His comment
to me was still up ... but there was no longer a photo of this person
who was full of life ... just a question mark. He wrote this funny
comment about me, but I never commented on him back. I really
wish I could have told him "thank you" for being a friend too.


Posted 7/28/2005
I first knew Roz as the littlest girl in the University of Guam. We were both Communication majors.At first, I thought she was a high school intern taking up some courses at the university, but the next thing I knew she was around my age. Oh well.Roz is sweet, cool, funning and very lost at times. She would ask me questions and I would always try my best to answer them. But still, she always turned in quality work which entitled her to maintain good grades.We were in this Communication Society and sh*t was politics sky-high in the already-small group. But it was all cool. Hey, after all, it all turned into good memories.So Roz, take care where ever you are and thanks for inviting me to be your friend, once again.

1 comment:

Daniel Bruckner said...

Wow, I'm at a loss for words....I have been in similar situations, where I wish I would have stayed in touch for that one last conversation, where I could have expressed my appreciation. But I think you shouldn't look at it as a missed opportunity, after all, our life here on earth is only but a chapter of our existence. You'll get to talk to him later, and I know he'll appreciate that just the same.