Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The 10 Dancers

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Okay. Its time for the 10 dancers to get new partners. And I'm glad that Dominic and Jaimie are partners. They've chosen the Vienesse Waltz and I'm kinda hoping they both do great. Isn't suppose to be a lovely dance? Not this one. I guess the choreographer wanted to add a Spanish flair to it. So they perform, and I like it. It kinda doesn't seem like a waltz though. And the judges agree. They thought Dominic was hammy. What I wish they did (just like the judges in DWTS) was blame the choreographer. And now I think they are both in danger.

Now about the individual dancing...I'm glad that Dominic was the second up, because I was GETTING TIRED of the routine.

1 comment:

Daniel Bruckner said...

roz, I'm sooooo pissed off. Did you know ABC was airing Knights of Prosperity episodes??? They've stopped and don't have them online!

f@#k ABC