Saturday, September 22, 2007

Winning Lottery Store

Every SAT and SUN morning ~ after the lottery draw ~
I check the CA Lottery Website to see if I've bought the
winning ticket.

I always check to see if the store I go to is listed
as the place where the winning ticket was sold.

THIS MORNING ~ MY STORE WAS LISTED!!! ~ THE STORE THAT I
ALWAYS GO TO !!!! MY HEART WAS BEATING FAST ... I HAVEN'T
EVEN LOOKED AT MY TICKETS ... THE POSSIBILITY .... MY HAND
WAS SHAKING AS I PULLED OUT MY TICKETS AND LOOKED AT THE
MEGA NUMBERS ---> NO FREAKEN MATCH!!!!! NOTHING!!! I DID
NOT WIN THE $60 MILLION MEGA MILLIONS ~

What if the person before me won?
What if the person after me won?
What if I just bought an extra number?

The guys at the counter are really nice ~ always telling
me "good luck" and I would reply back "good luck to you too".

OMG ~ THEY WERE LUCKY!!

AND NOW I HAVE TO FIND A NEW STORE!!

No comments: