Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Dental Evaluation

I've been putting off going to the dentist for a whole year.

Yesterday, I finally had my annual checkup, this new dentist
said the same thing that the other two dentists told me:

"YOU NEED A ROOT CANAL" !!

This dentist, Dr. Jordan (Jordan is his first name), asked me
if I felt any pain ... and my usual answer ... nope, not at all.
His explanation of this was "this nerve is dead" ~

So I looked at my plan and find out that the Root Canal would cost
me $150 ~ not a problem ~ but because I need a dentist that
specializes in ENDODONTICS ~ he referred me to another dentist
with a $170 consultation fee !! Costing me $320 for the treatment!!

Anyways ... it'll be at the end of the month ... so hopefully,
considering my "dead nerve" ~ I'm hoping I won't be in too much
pain.

No comments: