Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Clogged Sink!! Again ~

I've got another reason to move out of my apartment!
Once again, my kitchen sink is clogged...and water
is slowly rising again!!

I haven't even used the sink for two days!! And now,
right after dinner, I couldn't wash because the sink
was clogged. Not much water, but this morning, it
rose up just "a bit" ~

I turned in a Maint Request form this morning, just
wondering how soon it'll be fixed!!

A friend of mine let me use his Westside Rentals account
to find an apartment, it turns out that the apartments
right next to my bus stop was listed!!

Studio / $725 a month / Fridge / Laundry on site / paid
partial utilities / Air Conditioner / 1 YEAR LEASE ~

The price is nice ~ just hoping the place is LARGER than
my current studio ~ Also, I don't know if it is too late
to tell my Apt. Manager that I'll leave on June, or if
this Apt. will still be available in July ~

No comments: