Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Universal Day

I decided to finally get a day off work today!!

Got free tickets to Universal Studios and was
excited to see the new SIMPSONS ride. I just
wish that it didn't replace the BACK TO THE FUTURE
ride, because it was my favorite one.

Anyways, it was a FUN ride!! But now I have a
preference for THE MUMMY ~

globe

The Universal Globe ... always the first thing
we take photos of.

Kwik.E.Mart

In front of the Kwik E. Mart ~ didn't go inside, so
I don't know what they were selling.

Krustyland Entrance

In line ... for about 20 minutes to get in the
ride itself ~

Anahit, Gloria, Roz

Sponge Bob

We love Sponge Bob!!

Roz In Hollywood

On our way to the backlot tour ~

Overall, it was a nice day off. I got to spend
some time with Anahit and Gloria (and company).

No comments: