Sunday, June 01, 2008

Universal Fire

I woke up around 8:45am and looked out my window
and was surprised to see "clouds" outside ~ I
thought it was a sunny day.

Anyways, I took a shower and dressed for work.
I didnt check the news for the weather, had the
TV on Sponege Bob ~

When I stepped out I looked up at the sky and saw
the grey "clouds" ... but then realized it was
SMOKE ~ I knew that there mus be a fire somewhere.
When I got to the main cross street I saw a HUGE
cloud of smoke ... and I knew it was coming from
Universal Studios.

I saw people just staring and I asked them what
that was ... first thinking that a plane might
have crashed ... but a man said it was the backlot
of Universal ... a soundstage caught on fire.

Now at work .... I find out that the King Kong
attraction is GONE ... and just a couple of days
ago, I took this picture ~

King Kong

I was waiting awhile at my bus stop, looking at
all the debri that "traveled" ~ an MTA car stopped
by and said the bus I was waiting for was re-routed.
He was going to drop me off at the nearest bus stop,
but when he found out that my destination was close
by, he took me all the way to that bus stop, and told
those people that it was going to be LATE. Thought
that it was nice of him ... but kinda felt weird too.

No comments: