Sunday, November 30, 2008

November Stuff

Tomorrow is December.

I can't believe that it's almost the end of 2008.
This year went by soo fast. I just feel that I
haven't done all the things I wanted to do this year.

No more monthly resolutions for me.

This past week was somewhat in the HIGHS and LOWS.

I missed Thanksgiving dinner with family because of
work. But had Thanksgiving dinner with friends at
work instead. So it was nice...Turkey & mash potato
VS Baked Chicken, Ham, Pot Roast and steamed rice.
No complaints about that ~ But still ...

A friend of mine at work found out that his sister had
died from a car accident (the day before Thanksgiving).
and now her 3 kids are without a mom. My heart goes out
to him and his family.

The day after Thanksgiving, was Black Friday. I passed on
Christmas Shopping this year. But was happy to get the day
off to go to the wedding of one of my former roomates from
Boston. I missed her FIRST wedding in Tennessee. So I'm
glad that she decided to have her SECOND wedding in Los Angeles.
It was nice to see her since I haven't really spent time with
her the past couple of years. She looke extremely beautiful and
happy.

Hopefully December brings more happier stuff ~

No comments: