Thursday, January 08, 2009

A Week Already ~

It's the first week of the year and I've
broken some of my resolutions.

1. I didn't go to Mass on First Friday,
First Saturday ... and SUNDAY .. bad me!

2. I stopped working out on Sunday ~

3. I've been having about 6 hours of sleep.

The first week of television viewing has also
given me hope that there are good shows to come.
Sundays Desparate Housewives was alright for me.
I had to pass on Brothers & Sisters because I
needed to sleep. I found myself watching True
Beauty ... still will not bring myself to watch
Mammas Boys ... and "TB" actually has a good
elimination system ... the "mean" person leaves.
I'm glad Ugly Betty is back ... I'm not too sure
how I feel about Greys Anatomy ... the writing seems
to be quite off (more sex, no story).

Can't wait for LOST!!! Two More Weeks!!

No comments: