Friday, February 06, 2009

CURRENT EVENTS & FAMOUS PEOPLE

I told myself that I wouldn't read anything
"celebrity drama" related. But this past
week, I couldn't escape it.

I don't know which one would be my "favorite" ~
1. Jessica Simpson's Weight
2. Christian Bale's Outburst
3. Michael Phelps Drug Scandal

I seriously dont think there is anything wrong
with Jessica Simpson and her weight gain. She
is still pretty and can sing. That's more
important, right?!?

The outfit ... if she was still "skinny" ...
might still have gotten her in the news.

As for Christian Bale ... I never thought he
could be a "moody" person. But I soo enjoyed
James Liptons "re-enactment" on the Conan O'brien
show!!

And now ... Phelps & Pot ... i wasn't really
a FAN of him ~ and his 8 Gold Olympic Medals.
YEAH...Its amazing...but someting about him
just "ticked" me off!!

So this whole ordeal, kinda made me "happy" ~
And I'm glad Kellogg will not renew their
contract with him.

Yeah he says he is sorry (sorry that he got caught).
What else is he suppose to say. I mean, he was
already arrested in the past for drunk driving.
He is no "greatest athlete" in my book.

No comments: