Saturday, February 28, 2009

Stuff On TV

I've been lagging on reading more books
since I'm splitting most of my NON-WORK
time on writing and catching up on some
of the shows I've been recording in my
computer.

I've been bad about not watching/recording
Secret Life ... American Teen
is she, or is she not keeping the baby!!

I've fallen asleep during HEROES so I really
did not understand the last episode with
the H.R.G. and the flashbacks.

I'm excited about LOST, maybe it's because
they mentioned GUAM. But I'm not upset
anymore regarding new characters.

And then there is American Idol:

idol.week.two

Yup .. what's her name is definitely going
to be a wild card. since the 3rd slot when
to the man in the mirror guy.

I'm still upset that MYSPACE was used in
H.J.N.T.I.Y ~ and now Ugly Betty had to
use FACEBOOK ~ Hello !!!!

Because CBS decided to cancel THE EX LIST
(i still feel bitter about that) I have to watch
Re-Runs on Fridays --> but last night was a good
night. I was able to see episoded of ABDC ...
and I'm still hoping for QUEST CREW to win ...
even if BEAT FREAKS are totally great too.

MUST STOP WATCHING TOO MUCH TV!!

No comments: