Friday, February 20, 2009

WHAT TO DO WITH $120 MILLION

DEAR UNIVERSE,

IT'S THE NIGHT OF THE MEGA MILLIONS AND I'M
HOPING YOU'LL ANSWER MY PRAYERS ~

I'LL BE A VERY GENEROUS PERSON TOO. THE MONEY
ISN'T JUST FOR ME. IT'S FOR ALOT OF PEOPLE TOO.

CASH VALUE = $79,500,000
AFTER TAX = $59,625,000

HOW I'M GOING TO USE IT:

$35 MILLION ~ 5 brothers & 2 sisters
(at 5 million each)

$5 MILLION ~ FOR MY MOM (whatever she wants)

$10 MILLION ~ Saved to several banks for myself

$4.5 MILLION ~ 18 nieces & nephews
($250,000 trust fund EACH)

$1 MILLION ~ THE HOUSE (thats what I'm going to offer)

$3 MILLION ~ R.L (since we made a deal that if one of
us wins the lottery, we would give
the other $$ as well)

$1 MILLION ~ FOR CHARITIES

this is not too exact, maybe less or more for people.

thanks again...in advance!

No comments: