Thursday, March 05, 2009

IDOL STUFF ... INGS

I knew it!!!

I knew who would get the votes for the
last three spots for the "Top 12"

idol.week.three

I really think Lil Rounds had deserved
one of the spots. But I think Jorge and
Scott just got the votes for "Emotional"
impact.

I mean SCOTT ... he WASN'T that great!!
Sorry, I know that he is blind, but if
you closed your eyes (sorry) and really
listened to his voice, it was just a
regualar guy singing. And the judges,
they didnt say YOU HAD GREAT VOCALS
TONIGHT ... ~ symphathy votes, i'm telling
you. Everyone else was judged on their
vocals ... he was judged on his disability.

Jorge was BETTER than Scott. But I think
the whole "accent" issue maybe got votes
for him.

The two people who I felt should have locked
in the spots was Felicia and Ju'Not ~

THEN CAME THE SUPRISE OF THE NIGHT:

The list of performers for the "Wild Card"
round ~ and I'm "..ing" upset of the the
peeps that made it and peeps that didn't.

1. Tatiana (what!)
2. Anoop / Megan / Matt (YES!)
3. Felicia & Ju'Not (you've been robbed)

No comments: