Thursday, May 21, 2009

THE NEW AMERICAN IDOL: KRIS ALLEN

AI.2009.KRIS ALLEN

Congratulations to Kris Allen for winning
American Idol this year!!!

I would have loved it if Anoop was the new AI, but
I'm really glad Kris won over Adam !!

He "got me" when he sang Falling Slowly, maybe its
because I had recently watched ONCE, but he was
absolutely incredible.

Then, after watching clips of Heartless,
WOW ~ he deserved to be one of the top
2 spots!

Only TWO performances of Adam really amazed
me. ONE really OTT performance made me wish
he was the one that went home that week, and
did he even play the piano or guitar like
Kris?!?! Nope ~

What really made the night for me was that
the judges kept telling Kris that he should
be really happy that he made it this far,
which seemed really kind of condesending,
soo, I'M really HAPPY when HE WON!!!

OH ... and the whole bit with Kara and
"Bikini Girl" ... too, too, funny!!

No comments: