Friday, May 29, 2009

NEW LIBRARY CARD

It's been more than a year since I've gone to
the Central Library of Los Angeles. Since I
go to the Burbank Library about every week, I
felt no need to visit.

Anyways, since BUR didnt have the LAST book
from Megan McCafferty, "Perfect Fifths" ~ I
had to travel "all the way" to the Central
Library location.

WHY BUR DIDNT HAVE IT ... I DONT KNOW?!?!?!

Anyways, I had this strange feeling that MAYBE,
just MAYBE, something might go "wrong" !!

I already knew that the book was at the "Popular
Library" section ... and I found it immediately.
I didnt feel like interacting with anyone so I
went to the "self-checkout" machine ...

AND I WAS RIGHT --> "INVALID CARD, PLEASE SEE DESK"

The guy behind the desk said my member number was
deleted since I haven't been to the library for
awhile. But it did take less than 5 minutes for
my new card to be activated.

Maybe I'll go ONCE every month ... since BUR
basically have all the books I need ... now
if only L.A. Central Library would have some
magnets that I can include with my collection.

No comments: