Monday, June 08, 2009

HEALTHY DAY OFF

I took a day off from work today to go
to Kaiser to get my annual physical.
It went by really quick, it seems the
earlier you go, the faster the service.

Anyways, I got back to my apartment around
noon and thought about doing errands, etc.
Didn't know what would be on TV, since I'm
never home at this time.

I realized that this time of the day, was time
for Daytime Drama, like I don't already get
enough of that when I'm at work.

So I'm flipping back and forth from network
to network and find out that some stars from
one show, now works in another show. And some
characters are together, and others are with
other people.

So, I kinda was curious about Y&R, B&B, and
DOOL, and shocked about the twist and turns
and actors playing all new roles ~

Anyways, I'm soo confused about whose kid is
whose in these shows. Who cares if I haven't
watched in years ... SAMMI is still having drama
and BROOKE still has children from the same
family pool .... or so I thought ...

I just miss the really outrageous writing
and characters in daytime drama. I've always
wanted to write for a soap opera!!

"Honey, this baby isn't yours, It's your fathers"!
"Are you telling me we aren't related? That means
we can get married!"
"What do you mean I was switched at birth?"


Sure...very healthy for me ... catching up on
"my soaps" on my day off ~

No comments: