Thursday, June 25, 2009

STRANGE DREAM

Last night I had a really strange dream.

I was in an airport and had one of those baggage carts with about 2 LV luggages. The person behind me kept telling me how she adores LV bags, and it must have cost me a fortune. I remember saying something like it was a gift.

Suddenly there are these group of paparazzi surrounding this guy wearing a cowboy hat, I can't really see his face until the photographers suddenly disappear.

The woman behind me yells, OH MY GOD, ITS BRETT MICHAELS!!

And I see him. He pauses and says hello to me. For some reason we end up on those moving thingy moving us from one side of the airport to the other, and Im STANDING on the baggage cart now.

Brett Michaels says "I missed you"

And I say ... "why havent you called"

He doesnt say anything, but we start KISSING, it's as if Im watching Rock of Love/Bus of Loveand he is making out with one of those skanky girls, but he's making out with me.

Anyways, we stop. And he leaves, and says "I'll see you around".

I'm back with that woman, and she says ... "you know Brett Michaels??"

And I say:

"We had a one night stand, Im surprised he remembered me"

WHY THE HELL AM I DREAMING ABOUT BRETT MICHEALS?!!?!?

No comments: