Monday, June 15, 2009

SURVIVED ANOTHER DAY OFF

Today was once again another day off for me!

However, today was another day for a doctors
visit. ACK!! Anyways, the doctor I talked
to was very nice. He said that I shouldn't
be concerned about the test result but he
did say we have to wait for my ultrasound.

So another visit to Kaiser in two weeks!!

Anyways, since everyone else was at work and
making some money, I decided to go to the LA
Central Library. I've forgotten how BIG it
was!! I spent a long time browsing the DVD
section. Finally got some DVDs that I couldn't
get at the "other" library.

Anyways ... I'm glad that I didnt go shopping,
since I told myself not to shop for anything
"useless", which is probably everything.

It's nice to be able to relax, and watch a DVD
and read a book, but with all of these days off
my bank account will suffer, and if I want my
credit card balance to be ZERO by the end of the
year...then I really cant have another day off
like this!!

No comments: