Friday, June 12, 2009

THIS WEEK ON TV

I really should be watching less TV and concentrate
on writing ~

I told myself that I'm going to stop watching
Jon & Kate + 8, but I still love seeing the kids.
It just breaks my heart that J&K could be done.
It was a nice 100th episode ... but for some reason,
it just wasn't a "special" 100th episode.

Right now, it's kinda nice everything is in
reruns, so I could write more, but then again
I end up just reading at home.

Anyways ... thank goodness SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE
is back!!!! Everyone is sooo good this year ~
I don't have any favorites yet ~ still sad about
the first round of eliminations.

I must admit I've found myself catching bits
and pieces of several Reality Shows, and I just
get sooo annoyed that these shows are filling up
spots that Scripted Shows could be filling.

I'VE POSTED SEVERAL TIMES ABOUT THIS !!!

No comments: