Monday, February 08, 2010

Strange Dream ~ Episode 2010.2

I don't know if it's just old age or the amount
of KFC chicken I had before I went to bed last
night but add this to the list of weird dreams.

I'm in a field of tulips and I'm wearing my
new rain boots ~ its a sunny day, but I like
how it looks with my outfit:

brown corduroy knee length skirt
short sleeve turtle neck in pink

So I'm in this field of tulips, and I think
I'm in Italy ~ I also just watched House Hunters
International ~
this might explain some things.

Anyways, someone comes to me with a live chicken
and asks what time do I want dinner. I said that
I think I'm going to a party so he didn't need
to prepare a meal. He then tells me its a waste of
a dead chicken. HE THEN BREAKS THE NECK OF THE
CHICKEN.

I think I might have gagged in the dream too.

Anyways. I'm back in a small room, this same
person comes in ~ I really have no idea who it
is, but this person tells me that he thinks that
he should prepare supper since I've missed the
party. In my mind I think, "oh no", so I'm
running down the stairs, and it does look like
a party just ended.

There is a plate of drumsticks and wings, with
a note:

"thought I should leave some for you"

Then I wake up.

No comments: