Thursday, March 25, 2010

Library Opening Hours

I wanted to go to the 7:30am mass this morning, but I just couldnt get out of bed. Today is the day Maintenance will be working on my bathroom window and tub area so I wanted to step out of my apartment early.

I ended up leaving my apartment at 8:20am ~ I think I saw the two men that might be working on my apartment ~ they were hanging out in the parking lot drinking some coffee.

Anyways, I caught the 8:40am bus and headed toward Downtown Burbank. I decided to get some coffee from Starbucks and then checkout the library. The Central Library opens at 9:30am and there was already a crowd waiting.

I was hoping to get THE NANNY RETURNS since that was the only location where the book was available. I then had to catch a bus at 9:45am to get to the Buena Vista library location just because I had work at 11:00am and wanted to be closer.

Anyways, when I got to the second library, another crowd was waiting for it to open at 10:00am ~ I didnt know how many people were there that early...for opening. And for both locations, it was first come ~ first serve ... in getting an available computer.

Oh, well... at least I got the book ... and I didnt have to wait awhile for an available computer this early!

No comments: