Monday, June 28, 2010

Daytime Emmys 2010

I cannot believe As The World Turns was cancelled!!

Seriously!!

Okay, so it has been a LONG time since I've watched this soap, but I remember watching this with my mom, and just thinking about those times are happy memories.
Just a couple of days ago, I had my TV on while the show was going on. There was a special with the character of Lisa (one of my favorite), but I really wasn't paying attention...it seemed like a "tribute" episode...and now I understand.

First CBS cancels Guiding Light, now ATWT.

I always thought it would be just sitcoms & dramas that could face the possibility of cancellation, but soaps that have been on air for more than 50+ years and have a fan following?!?!?! RIDICULOUS!!!

Now on to the title of my post.

Yes, I found out because I was watching this awards show.

Anyways ~ Congrats to the ATWT winners!!

Congrats to CASH CAB!!

Dick Clark ... you made me cry just watching you break down.

Congrats to the Ellen D show ~

I want to write more, but I feel traumatized about finding out about ATWT being cancelled.

No comments: