Sunday, December 05, 2010

Last Christmas

Something happened last year that really ticked me off. I really wish I could forget it but a voice inside my head keeps telling me that it happened for a reason and that it should have opened my mind about "such and such" ~

No I haven't forgotten.

Which is sad. I think I'm a person that forgives. However, I don't forget. Maybe I don't really forgive as much as I think I do.

But I think this reason of "such and such" really deals with trust of some sorts. I can't trust "such and such" anymore ~ I've become a person that really doesn't care much about this and that.

So I've come to a decision.

I don't think I'm a terrible person for feeling this way. But I need to feel some level of trust for "such and such" ~ since what will be the whole point ~ I don't want to be fake, two-faced, untrusting.

I've made up my mind.

No comments: